Patients are seen by appointment only. When you make an appointment, please let the scheduler know which provider you wish to see, and briefly describe the reason for your visit so an appropriate amount of time can be scheduled. Our providers strive give each patient quality health care, and the time available for each of your appointments. At each visit they tend to focus on your immediate or main concern. If you have multiple concerns, there is a possibility that you many need to schedule additional appointments, depending on the complexity of your concerns.
For routine visits, such as physicals and well child exams, please call 6-8 weeks in advance so you may have a better selection of appointment times. Physicals focus on health maintenance and disease prevention. Specific health complaints will need to be addressed at a separate appointment.
We also provide same day appointments for urgent issues. If you have an urgent issue, please try to phone us as early in the day as possible so we can assure the appropriate amount of time for your appointment.
If you must cancel your appointment, please call our office 24 hours ahead to let us know you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment time. There may be a charge for missed appointments or appointments not cancelled within 24 hours of your scheduled time, ranging from $30.00 to $50.00.
Tips for scheduling your appointment:
• Make appointments 24-hours or more in advance if possible
• Inform us as soon as possible if you are delayed or unable to keep an appointment
• Advise the receptionist of any address or telephone number changes.
• Bring your health insurance card and photo ID to each visit.
• Bring a list of your current medications and dosages to each visit.
• Contact us with any changes in your health records.