Family Medical Group Northeast offers the convenience of lab and x-ray services onsite for our patients. Some features of these services are as follows:
- Knowledgeable lab technician with over 20 years of experience.
- Top of the line equipment.
- Same day turnaround time for most tests performed in-house.
- Expert phlebotomy skills for pediatric to geriatric patients.
- Nationally accredited lab, including CLIA certification and COLA accreditation.
- Over 100,000 in-house test performed per year.
Additionally, our x-ray services offer our patients the ability to perform any projectional radiography or "plain film" exams. These in-house x-rays are sent electronically through our interface to the providers once they are done, and all images are read by an EPIC Imaging Radiologist.
Among additional specialty lab tests, our office also offers the following tests for our patients:
Note About Fasting:
If you have been asked to fast for your lab appointment, please do so for the 12 hours prior to your appointment time. While you are fasting you can have water, black coffee, or plain tea only.
If you have any questions about our lab or x-ray services please contact our office for more information.